6/28/2006

You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

Ha, couldn't let that Dumb and Dumber quote go untouched!

I wanted to express my anger and frustration to all those little sounds in my life that annoy the hell outta me! I wanna hear if anyone else has some weird sounds that they just can't stand... like this......

-A bug hitting the window trying to get out

Everytime I hear that, either inside my house or in my car I go crazy. I just want to squash the little bugger but since I hate the feel of them I usually leave the room, or if I'm in my car, stop the car, roll down my window and pray that it leaves. Usually it doesn't so then I rush in and save the day by shoo'n it with anything I can grab in my car, which is usually my ice scraper.

-Fingernails scratching on velcro or jeans

OH LORDY! This is a rare one, but oh my it has to be the worst one! My friends don't understand it, neither can I, but i'd rather have 100 bumblebees trying to get out of my car windows then hear that damn fingernail scratching!

-Putting on headphones and having one side work

This one is actually so bad that my body cramps up! SERIOUSLY! If the right ear isn't working my left side of my waist literally cramps up and I'm forced to lean into it causing me to rip the headphones off. I can actually have my right side do the same if I switch the headphones on. Does this happen with anyone else? It doesn't hurt, but it's the feeling you get when someone is tickling you, but it doesn't tickle, it just doesn't feel right so you yell at them to stop and they never do, so then you fake them into thinking it hurts.

-Shania Twain

Yah, nothing really to explain here, she just has one of the most annoying voices!

-Cutting freezer paper on those metal jaws of the edge of the box.

I blame this one on my mother! When we were younger and had everyone living at home, my mom had to feed supper for 6 people, so she usually bought meats in bulk, especially hamburger. Normally she would make 12 individual pound and a half sized pieces then freeze them using the paper. So she had to rip 12 pieces. But being that she is used to the motions everything is quick, but it's also freaking loud! Now when I come home and if I was in the same room, I usually have to stop what I'm doing and cover my ears till she is done.

That's all that I can think of, but I'm sure there will be more, some I haven't thought of, all it takes is for me to hear it and I'll be back on here as fast as speed racer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home