11/15/2004

A weekend in Cook Minnesota

5 girls who are all 21+, 2 cars, one small town. Sounds like a good time eh everyone? You bet! Anna, Carrie, Beth, Tresa and I all went to Cook Minnesota to spend a weekend at Carrie's house. I wish I could just stop there but no, something else happend that weekend, something that changed everyones outlook on life. We went to see a Chippendales show. That's right, Chip n' Dale! Men who wear nothing but a banana boat g-string, cuffs and a bowtie. I decided to get myself a little tipsy before the show actually started, downing the Coors Light like nobodys buisness. I did see one guy in the audience, but other than that there were people my age, women in their 50's, Grandmas and 2 pregenant women. We had great seats, a couple feet from the huge speakers, so we lost our hearing half way through the show. Then the show started, a total of 7 guys danced and showed off their bodies on stage, yipee.

Then it happend, I forgot that these dancers can come out to the audience. To my advantage I was sorta in the middle of a row so I was in good shape. I never did get a male lap dance, and I'm glad I didn't, but what I saw was horrible. Apparently women love to get their head humped. There was a grandma that was forced up on stage, and had to bend over and get a nice ol' hump from a huge African American guy, the sad thing is that I think she was enjoying it. My dear, dear, dear friend Carrie almost got humped, but she resisted and fought back for her freedom, he just messed up her hair so that sorta pissed her off. It was quite a site to see, a bunch of drunk women screaming their heads off to some guy who stuffs a sock in his banana boat. All I can say is that i've been there, done that, thanks Mr. Coors Light!