6/28/2006

Intro To Driving 101

Some of us have some great driving stories that we like to discuss during family gatherings, most of them consits of completely idiotic, blonde haired women driving their fathers suv or young, immature kids out on the first run of the town. Sure we all get into a little bit of road rage, sometimes were are innocent but most times we are guilty as hell. Here are some of the horrors of being a young woman exploring the open highway.

I worked in Brainerd, Minnesota. Brainerd's traffic has got to be the worst kind of traffic combination I have ever seen. You have farmer Joe who doesn't know where his gas petal is, because he lost it 5 miles back on the side of the road and you have a Twin City's person (which I am now) going a gabizllion miles an hour so they can get to their cabin before hell freezes over! They are all together in one city, on one highway, oh yes! A couple honks here, a couple of middle fingers there, not that big of a deal. Unless you are used to that, like living down here in the metro

The one thing that I love about road rage is that I think its funny as hell! It all started when I first got my license and my Dad let me drive to the Cities for the first time. I pulled out on a couple of people, and I got the middle finger. I laughed hysterically and the only thing my dad said was "Stop laughing, it's not that funny" WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?! Run them over? get angry and kill us both ?!?! I screwed up, so what, no one died, everyone was able to get in the other lane before anything could of happend. Just laugh it off, flick him back and be done with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home